CB1100 Forum

Full Version: Corbin Gunfighter seat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Any feedback on the Corbin Gunfighter seat?

Most pictures I've seen and feedback I've read have been on the other Corbin design. I had a Corbin on my Valkyrie and loved it, but was curious if anyone purchased this seat and is disappointed for any reason.

I really like the the hump back look to the seat - makes the bike look very cafe racer.
(01-22-2017 06:51 PM)AKB Wrote: [ -> ]Any feedback on the Corbin Gunfighter seat?

Most pictures I've seen and feedback I've read have been on the other Corbin design. I had a Corbin on my Valkyrie and loved it, but was curious if anyone purchased this seat and is disappointed for any reason.

I really like the the hump back look to the seat - makes the bike look very cafe racer.
Bought one from a forum member. It's a vast improvement over the stocker. I've had Corbin's on two other bikes, some people think they are to firm. They take a bit to break in, but I like them.
(01-23-2017 09:45 AM)TCinNC Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2017 06:51 PM)AKB Wrote: [ -> ]Any feedback on the Corbin Gunfighter seat?

Bought one from a forum member. It's a vast improvement over the stocker. I've had Corbin's on two other bikes, some people think they are to firm. They take a bit to break in, but I like them.

Yeah I loved my old Corbin.... broke down and ordered one today. I just can't stand the Honda factory seats. You can't put any miles on them.
I'm in the market myself. My lady friend hates the stock seat, which works against my ability to take as many long trips as I would like. Aside from the high cost, I'm nervous about the bulky look of the "gunfighter and lady saddle" but I don't think it will be too bad. Also, I can always keep my stock seat on hand for one-up rides.
How much does the Corbin seat raise the riding position ?
(01-26-2017 01:06 PM)kballowe Wrote: [ -> ]How much does the Corbin seat raise the riding position ?

I don't think it raises it much at all, however, it is slightly wider than the stocker.
Bought the double seat for Christmas have only sat on it for 5 min it felt great the butt was lower but the side are higher that made feet on floor different. Can't wait to get some miles on
(01-27-2017 05:32 PM)superhawk Wrote: [ -> ]Bought the double seat for Christmas have only sat on it for 5 min it felt great the butt was lower but the side are higher that made feet on floor different. Can't wait to get some miles on

That's exactly how I remember my Valkyrie Corbin seat the first time I sat in it.

Glad I pulled the trigger on it..... wish I had done it sooner.

Thanks for the feedback!
(01-29-2017 06:41 PM)AKB Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2017 05:32 PM)superhawk Wrote: [ -> ]Bought the double seat for Christmas have only sat on it for 5 min it felt great the butt was lower but the side are higher that made feet on floor different. Can't wait to get some miles on

That's exactly how I remember my Valkyrie Corbin seat the first time I sat in it.

Glad I pulled the trigger on it..... wish I had done it sooner.

Thanks for the feedback!

150 miles in...... this seat changes the entire ride. Corbin makes a great one.
I still have a Corbin seat from my 2013 CB that I sold in Nov. of 2015... I'm pretty sure that it I'd.s the Gunfighter design. My seat is inlike new condition. About the seat.. height was similar to stock height but slightly wider. I rode my CB for a year before I changed anything. Once I got the Corbin I was much happier on longer rides. I'm out of town until the weekend but will post some pics onceI get home. I agree about the Cafe Racer look... had an 84 Nighthawk... and I fell in love with the CB because it remains need me of my first bike -- a 78 Yamaha RD400 R. quote='AKB' pid='162353' dateline='1485136308']
Any feedback on the Corbin Gunfighter seat?
Sure that

[/quote]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's