CB1100 Forum

Full Version: So Cal CB1100 meet/ride - June 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, just putting this out there for any fellow So Cal peeps. My friend and I are planning a ride on June 24th for CB1100 riders. So far there are 4 of us confirmed.

When: Saturday, June 24

Where: Meet at the Mobil gas station @ 9:30 am,

Mobil, 2504 E Chapman Ave, Orange, CA 92869

We'll take Santiago Canyon to Cook's Corner for coffee and hang out. Then we'll take the back roads to Ortega Canyon to the Lookout Roadhouse for brunch and a cold one, enjoy the view of the lake,
and then back to the 15.
Would love to join you Rebel, but unfortunately I will be in Hawaii. Hopefully next time! Have a great ride!
(06-09-2017 05:19 AM)Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Would love to join you Rebel, but unfortunately I will be in Hawaii. Hopefully next time! Have a great ride!

It's cool, Dave. Maybe another time!
Hey that's the same day as our Southern Ontario meet up! You better not steal any attendees!!! Lol...
(06-09-2017 08:30 AM)bigsheep Wrote: [ -> ]Hey that's the same day as our Southern Ontario meet up! You better not steal any attendees!!! Lol...

Ha ha, unless it's Ontario, California, I think you'll be alright!
I'm sure Diego told you I was in Rob, but if not Hello
(06-13-2017 11:35 AM)c-breezy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure Diego told you I was in Rob, but if not Hello
Awesome!
I'd join you but I'm going down to Vista for Scottish fest that day.

Sent from me
I work on Saturdays. Perhaps next time. Have fun.
You guys still doing this? I'm in San Diego and it about 90 miles to your start point. Was thinking about coming up.
Reference URL's