CB1100 Forum

Full Version: Australian MotoGP *** Spoiler Alert ***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pterodactyl and I were there! Wow!
Did you get fuel at Woodside on the way to Fish Creek Pub.
Regards NRTM
May be the most exciting race of the year. Holy cow. Stayed up till 2 am watching it. I think they are going to replay it at 11 this morning, I'm going to watch it again!

Was looking for you guys in the crowd, but never spotted you.
I've been to Phillip Island and stopped at the race track just to see it. The gates were closed so we had to watch from outside.
As far as I could tell it was only locals doing practice laps as it was the wrong time of year for Moto GP. Even so, they were ripping up the asphalt.
The sight and sound of those screaming engines was pretty cool and I'm glad I at least got to se the track in person after seeing it on TV so many times.
Ferret said it: Probably the most exciting race of the year - in all three classes. Almost the best possible outcome for team Honda and Marc. Also good to see KTM do so well in Moto2. They will be a force to be reckoned with in future years - in all classes. Fun to see Mir clinch Moto3 as well in an exciting race. Moto3 has had some of the most tense racing this year.
I forget about these things but love to watch.
watching full race now on Youtube . it is so HD it almost
hurts my eyes.
Yea Honda Clap wow Marquez is putting them down ! amazing performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUSJ9s7kZ4U
noroomtomove, Woodside was open, but we decided to test your fuel remaining calculation and pressed on to Yarram.

It was an extraordinary afternoon at Phillip Island. Mir rode brilliantly in Moto3. At one stage he fell back to 9th but not for long. It’s a pity rain stopped the race early. Us locals were happy to see Miler leading the race for a bit. He must have been happy with the result and the fact that he stayed up in the top pack all afternoon. Dovizioso was nowhere to be seen which was strange given his recent form. Marquez was superb, but he kept us biting our nails.
[quote='Cormanus' Marquez was superb, but he kept us biting our nails.
[/quote]

did you look at the link i posted that is all Marquez ?
i think he was in the grass once .....
What is that video?
I'd say, it's an animation of a computer game?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's