CB1100 Forum

Full Version: Hello from Kalamazoo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bought my used 2013 CB1100 a couple of months ago and love it! Great handling bike and just the right size for me.

Have been lurking around the forum and utilizing a lot of the valuable information here, but have never posted till now.

Thanks for a great forum!
Hello Howdy and welcome to the forum
Welcome from the other end of the long, sweeping right turn around the bottom of Lake Michigan. Enjoy your bike.
Welcome Jchills!
Welcome and congrats on your '13 CB!
Congratulations on your purchase, and welcome from a fellow Michigander (GR)-lots of good information and CB love on this forum.
G’day jchills and welcome to the forum.
Welcome, from your neighbor in Lawton!
Enjoy your CB The ferret
(10-27-2017 09:10 AM)The ferret Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Howdy and welcome to the forum

Thanks!

I have what is probably a stupid newbie question... Sometimes on a post when I cut out a section of text that I want to quote it will show up in a nice white box, and sometimes it doesn't. What am I doing wrong when it doesn't show up in the white box?
Jchills,

If you're using a browser to look at the forum, you've a couple of choices:

1. Click on the <Reply> button. That will take you to the New Reply page and it should contain something that looks like:

Code:
[quote] blah, blah, blah [/quote]

Edit the stuff between the "quote" and "/quote" boxes but don't change or delete the square brackets. That should leave the nice white box and also provide a link to the post you quoted.

2. Click on the button that looks something like ""+. You will then see something like, "You have selected one or more posts to quote. Quote these posts now or deselect them" appears under the quick reply box. If you click on the red bit that says "Quote these posts now" the same thing should happen except that the quoted text appears. Follow the instructions above.

If all that's as clear as mud, I'm happy to try again.

Cheers
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's