CB1100 Forum

Full Version: New guy in Baton Rouge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found a leftover 2014 at a dealer. What should I expect to pay for this bike? It's the black one without ABS. I have seen a few on cycletrader going for 6500 - 7500. As a leftover 14 model am I about right at this price point?

I have been lurking here for a few days. Great forum!
Hello Howdy and welcome to the forum.
[attachment=7119]
(11-09-2017 08:30 AM)randybobandy Wrote: [ -> ]I found a leftover 2014 at a dealer. What should I expect to pay for this bike? It's the black one without ABS. I have seen a few on cycletrader going for 6500 - 7500. As a leftover 14 model am I about right at this price point?

I have been lurking here for a few days. Great forum!
Dealers are still getting rebates from Honda on these
Attached is my tag on a 2014 standard bought in August
Price shown included freight and setup and was my price out the door
That's a great deal - My local dealer is about 8500. Can't stay in business if they get hit too hard, I reckon.
Welcome Randy!
That is a great deal. It's a good example of how retail prices are set arbitrarily.
Welcome to the forum Randy! I ordered and then took possession of my new 2014 CB1100 Standard on May 26, 2017, before the 2017 CB1100s hit the US market. Cost $8927.00 minus the Honda "Bonus Bucks" rebate, or $7927.00 (plus tax) out the door. Discounts are better now compared to what I paid. Keep in mind that many advertised price quotes already account to the Honda Bucks rebate, which was $1,000 USD. Also I understand that some dealers may add on freight and set-up costs above the advertised price. You should verify the "bottom-line" before you make the deal.
Good luck and keep us posted.
Thanks for the info, I think my numbers will work out fine. I'm trading in a cherry fz-1, so I'm sure there will be lots of haggling going on.
G’day and welcome to the forum, randybobandy. Good luck.
Good luck on your deal
I ll check when I pass by my dealer in an hour to see if he has anymore at the price I paid, you might be able to use that to negotiate
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's