CB1100 Forum

Full Version: new guest in the stable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A good friend of mine just picked up a very clean 2007 cb900f (919 HORNET) it's a low mile 13,000 bike and been well kept I was more than willing to let him keep it at my house for the winter it gives us a reason to wrench on our stuff together on the weekends! having always been a fan of the cb 599 and 919 I'm stoked and thought I would share a couple pics of of some generations of cb's together!İmageİmageİmageİmage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Nice. Kind of your mate to buy you a glorious toy like that. Thumbs Up
Very cool Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
I already had a CB900F (919) from new, and really didn't need another 4-cylinder Honda, but couldn't resist the CB1100.
My CB900F is blue like the bike in your pictures, but truth be told, I like the red better Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Each bike has it's own personality. The CB900F is a bit of a hooligan bike with much less weight and has more power than the 1100. It's easy to get carried away with the performance.
The 1100 is very smooth, refined and sedate by comparison, but is no slouch either.
(11-13-2017 01:34 AM)Cormanus Wrote: [ -> ]Nice. Kind of your mate to buy you a glorious toy like that. Thumbs Up

I wish that I had friends.......
(11-13-2017 02:49 AM)Rocky Wrote: [ -> ]Very cool Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
I already had a CB900F (919) from new, and really didn't need another 4-cylinder Honda, but couldn't resist the CB1100.
My CB900F is blue like the bike in your pictures, but truth be told, I like the red better Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Each bike has it's own personality. The CB900F is a bit of a hooligan bike with much less weight and has more power than the 1100. It's easy to get carried away with the performance.
The 1100 is very smooth, refined and sedate by comparison, but is no slouch either.

Rocky,
Where in NS are you (roughly and just curiosity )...I am there with my CB almost every year in the past 2-3 yrsThe ferret

pb
Your doing it wrong--the red & black go the other way around...
YES!! I love it what a great pic the two of these bikes look so good together! in both color variations

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
(11-13-2017 01:25 PM)peterbaron Wrote: [ -> ]

Rocky,
Where in NS are you (roughly and just curiosity )...I am there with my CB almost every year in the past 2-3 yrsThe ferret

pb

I'm in old Halifax town. If you're down this way again, and if the stars are in alignment, maybe we can get together.
(11-14-2017 03:30 AM)Rocky Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2017 01:25 PM)peterbaron Wrote: [ -> ]

Rocky,

pb

I'm in old Halifax town. If you're down this way again, and if the stars are in alignment, maybe we can get together.

Was near Halifax in 2015, when riding from Ontario to Cape Breton.....stopped in Mahone Bay, visited Lunenburg, Peggy's Cove ...and so on... as you said.." if the stars are in alignment, maybe we can get together".... in 2018 Hello
Thanks,

pb
Reference URL's