CB1100 Forum

Full Version: testing with google pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This failed las time i tried, i had to sign in and was no good to anyone, unfortunately i cannot delete posts yet, so let's try;

https://photos.app.goo.gl/OQYY2WxjBCihwd1s2

Well it seems to work for now,

Cormanus, i opened a ggogle pics account,( whilst signed in ) uploaded the picture, which appeared and got full size when i clicked on it, tried to copy and paste from the http thingy ( adress bar ) and failed.

Today i signed in to the account again, and on the top are some symbols, one looks like a " < " with rounded ends, it states" share" and when left clicked it produces a copyable link.
I copied it and pasted it into the post and it seems to work, the link is different from the one in the adress bar, so it could be the public one they use.

For now; cheers max
The link takes you to the picture on Google Photos, but you can't embed it on the forum.

For what it's worth, I've found that, if the URL doesn't end with ".jpg" (no quotation marks) it is unlikely to embed successfully.
Phew youre fast, i hadn't finished typing yet, but thanks for the tip.
Just lucky that time. Big Grin

Since Photobucket moved from hosting photos to extortion, many have opened an Imgur account which allows easy photo sharing. I've been using PostImage which is also OK.
Playing with imgur now

see what happens

Right, seems the " bb code " button seems to have the desired effect.

Apologies for playing live, guys

max
(12-09-2017 12:36 AM)max Wrote: [ -> ]Playing with imgur now

see what happens

max

Picture is visible.
(12-09-2017 12:36 AM)max Wrote: [ -> ]Playing with imgur now

see what happens

max

Love the picture with the Jacaranda tree in the background.
ah ha! imgur works! thank you Max!!!
A bit of autumn color, not the 1100 ( which is hibernating as is the owner ) but still a cb

Inspired by kevin's ( very nice bokeh ) but just not in his league

(05-26-2018 03:18 PM)max Wrote: [ -> ]A bit of autumn color, not the 1100 ( which is hibernating as is the owner ) but still a cb

Inspired by kevin's ( very nice bokeh ) but just not in his league

Max,
My friend and his twin 1400cc Suzuki Intruder in Adelaide are hibernating as well, and I always tell him, "Richard, I wish I had winters in Canada as you do in Australia"
... and now I know why you have so much time for online troubleshooting Big Grin
Keep The ferret
Thumbs Up
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's