CB1100 Forum

Full Version: What kind of oil is everybody running
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I was just wondering what kind of oil everybody is running I have always ran the Honda oil and filter in all 3 of my bikes and was thinking about trying Amsoil has anybody ran this in their bikes.Beer
Oh boy!!! An oil thread just in time for New Year’s. Woo Hoo

This is the absolutely best oil for any bike on the planet: http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....#pid129996
ROFL Yep, here we go again, another oil thread. This should be good Big Grin
In my own opinion modern oils are so good that there isn't much to choose between them.
I've used Castrol for years, Amsoil for years and Motul for years. All with excellent results.
I'm mainly using Motul now as it's easily available in 4L quantities from a Canadian online supplier with free shipping right to my door in a couple of days.
Honda OEM filters and 10/40 Mobil 1 synthetic motorcycle oil.
only the best for my bikes !
What are you guys talking about?? My CB doesn't use oil. Or leak, either. Lets not start any rumors.

Ben
My bike does not use oil but the owner does.
Sounds like oil threads are this forums version of calling out for “freebird” at the end of a concert here in the south :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mobile 1 4 cycle oil 10W-40
I'm pretty sure I read all of the older oil threads, seems the "go to" standard is the Honda oil. Can't go wrong there. I've had really good luck (it seems) with the Mobile 1 in my ATV's and cars. So why change now.
(12-26-2017 07:44 AM)chync Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like oil threads are this forums version of calling out for “freebird” at the end of a concert here in the south :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROFL yep..

Honda GN4 10W30 and oem filter for me
^ Ditto
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reference URL's