CB1100 Forum

Full Version: Question about missing plug or cover.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally got my 2014 cb delivered today and after riding a while freezing my tail off got to checking the bike out and I think I may be missing a plug or cover what goes rite under the dipstick lol adjustment screw looking deal with nothing covering it wish I could post picture but haven't been able to get that to work for me yet always say to large or some crap.
Is it on the site window for the oil? If so it's a windshield wiper.
(01-07-2018 06:21 PM)The ferret Wrote: [ -> ]Is it on the site window for the oil? If so it's a windshield wiper.

I'll go out and check didn't get manuals with the bike trying to down load one now.

(01-07-2018 06:26 PM)tate Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2018 06:21 PM)The ferret Wrote: [ -> ]Is it on the site window for the oil? If so it's a windshield wiper.

I'll go out and check didn't get manuals with the bike trying to down load one now.

Hahahah boy do I feel like an idiot lol yes wiper for oil level hahahah but should it have a plug or is it ok like it is and yea oil good man I'm stupid tonight lol...Beer
No plug. Its how you check the oil level. Its a sight glass.
I use some electrical tape as a plug on mine ;-)

I thought something was up the first time I noticed mine as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(01-08-2018 12:29 PM)chync Wrote: [ -> ]I use some electrical tape as a plug on mine ;-)

I'm old school. I check the oil and lights before my day long rides on lonely back roads.
Thanks guys for the info..
Reference URL's