CB1100 Forum

Full Version: cb1100 group ride in japan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this group has some nice and varied videography in their trip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxzCZ8IEOiI

max
Good to see so many CBs together. Japan would be a great place to ride.
and i never get to see a CB in the wild .............Sad
pretty cool. Maybe I need to get a gopro for the KY Rally and make a movie like this. Smile
That would be cool, maybe send it to Honda somehow.
So... interestingly enough, my buddy Jorge, is a pretty good cinematographer and has made some pretty motovideos and he's coming to the rally. He's on a Bonneville, but since the camera is on his bike, no one would notice. LOL

I just thought of this this instant, but the other guy that I invited to come down is also really good with his gopro and editing software, but alas, he cannot make the trip.

Is MemphisMike coming? That guy shoots some cool video.
Mike hasn't been around in awhile. Last time online was 9-10-2017 @ 10:15 pm
I d be glad to do some videography and photography for the group as both are a long term hobbies.
I have multiple go pro and dash cams I use for my job in insurance work.
Bring your gear. Maybe we can get a few cams covering a couple of the rides and the other events (mostly us eating or talking, but they count as 'events'). Then we can toss all the raw video together and someone with some production expertise can put something super-cool together. I lack all of those skills, btw.
Enjoyed that very much. What struck me is how young they are compared to those I've seen at our rallies lol. Not a gray hair or beard in the bunch.

I'd love to ride in Japan.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's