CB1100 Forum

Full Version: New and Old Japanese Four's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Took time to wash my CB today after being caught in the rain. I like a garage with Japanese four's in it, new and old.

Those 2013s look so much better with red side covers.
(02-01-2018 03:48 PM)redbirds Wrote: [ -> ]Took time to wash my CB today after being caught in the rain. I like a garage with Japanese four's in it, new and old.

NICE COLLECTION!!!!Clap

I have some room in my garage as well = move in , pleaseTongue...I meant the bikesTongueTongue

pb
Love the picture of the old with the new, nice!
Nice shot. Man I love the look of the black alloys with the polished silver rims. I still dig the silver side covers myself — in fact my favorite thing about the 2017 EX is that they went to the brushed aluminum side covers.
(02-01-2018 04:49 PM)Guth Wrote: [ -> ]Nice shot. Man I love the look of the black alloys with the polished silver rims. I still dig the silver side covers myself — in fact my favorite thing about the 2017 EX is that they went to the brushed aluminum side covers.

I have always liked the 2013 more than the later models for many of the same reasons Guth. It would be nice to have the 6 speed. I do prefer the red side covers though.
(02-01-2018 04:49 PM)Guth Wrote: [ -> ]....... Man I love the look of the black alloys with the polished silver rims. .....

Big Grin
+1
Both CDN CB's, 2013 -14 have the black alloys with the polished silver rims.
...unfortunately the 2016 has black alloys...and in my opinion, almost entire black CB loses is lustre...it's almost total black appearance was the only reason , I did not trade in my white CB for the 2016 model at that time...despite of 2 showroom visits..
The ferret
pb
Nice birds! The GS appears to be coming along nicely.
(02-01-2018 03:48 PM)redbirds Wrote: [ -> ]Took time to wash my CB today after being caught in the rain. I like a garage with Japanese four's in it, new and old.

Sparkly for Sparky! Nice!
(02-01-2018 04:49 PM)Guth Wrote: [ -> ]Nice shot. Man I love the look of the black alloys with the polished silver rims. I still dig the silver side covers myself — in fact my favorite thing about the 2017 EX is that they went to the brushed aluminum side covers.

Couldn't agree with you more Guth!

A recent Motorweek show segment called "Two-Wheelin" reviewed the '17 EX and the host made a comment to the effect that the CB was a mix-mash of metals and textures.... I think that's truly one of my favorite things about the CB! All versions except the all black standard have that look.

For anyone interested... I'll have a set of '14 DLX side panels available because I'm going back to the silver color. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's