CB1100 Forum

Full Version: Another Seth Laam seat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Had it a week or so but today was the first time I had a chance to ride. Didn’t improve the looks of the bike but I knew that would be the case. Road for an hour and was very comfortable. The stock seat would only allow thirty minutes before I would start to hurt.

It’s an inch taller and at 5’ 11” I can just barely flat foot the bike now. Seth warned me an inch would make a huge difference and I agree. I’ll check the passenger part of the seat later. I’m sure it’s even higher. My wife has a 36” inseam and was super cramped.

Now if the weather would just clear up.
Your wife has a 36" inseam? How tall is she?

Those seats look super comfy.
(02-14-2018 04:40 PM)W/R Wrote: [ -> ]Your wife has a 36" inseam? How tall is she?

She’s 5’10” and all legs.
your seat looks awesome to me. do the 'wings' cut into the inside of your legs in any way? I think I want one of those seats.
(02-14-2018 04:53 PM)warman Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2018 04:40 PM)W/R Wrote: [ -> ]Your wife has a 36" inseam? How tall is she?

Tell her I will trade legs with her.
(02-14-2018 04:56 PM)Vic Wrote: [ -> ]your seat looks awesome to me. do the 'wings' cut into the inside of your legs in any way? I think I want one of those seats.

No, not at all. It’s a little different when you come to a stop though.
(02-14-2018 04:59 PM)The ferret Wrote: [ -> ]

Tell her I will trade legs with her.

Not telling her that. She might take you up on it.
Too bad, I'd be breathing different air. Plus I could fit on different bikes like adv stuff. that would be cool.
I sent them a message on FB attempting to get in contact but never heard back from them. Not sure how often they check. I love your seat and design. The only gripe I have with his design is (personal opinion please don't shoot me) that they use A LOT of chevron stitching. If I could get your seat with diamond stitching, it'd be HEAVEN for me.

Are you allowed to disclose what you paid out the door? I saw that they had some pricing on their website, but with the seat addon, it would be nice knowing what ballpark to expect.

Wait a minute.... are you really Tom Brady?Worship
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's