CB1100 Forum

Full Version: EmptySea, BMW Club Member??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Look whose likeness is prominently displayed in a Chicago Region BMW club flyer!! (also note the Honda Wing below his right elbow). ROFL

I do enjoy their “Hot Dog Rides”— An interesting group, great bike talk, and I like hot dogs. --- Oh, and I'm not a member. LOL I just show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm working on it, maybe I can make some of those rides!
I thought there was an air of snootiness about you

J/k

Geezalou, those guys make you look like a spring chicken
Are they low sodium hot dogs ?
How snooty can you be eating hot dogs?

Hot dogs must really be a big thing down there, I don't think there is a single hot dog restaurant here. That list is amazing.
I'm sure the rides would be a blast, but just looking at that hot dog made my stomach flop over. Not a fan. I can't believe the number of stands either ! LOL
Loves me some Kahns Weiners . Being of German heritage in a German heritage city we eat a lot of " sausages". Hot Dogs, Bratwuersts, Mettwuersts, Kielbasa, smoked sausage, etc.
When we had our store the Local BMW club was a big supporter of our store.
A good bunch of people.
(03-13-2018 07:08 AM)The ferret Wrote: [ -> ]Loves me some Kahns Weiners . Being of German heritage in a German heritage city we eat a lot of " sausages". Hot Dogs, Bratwuersts, Mettwuersts, Kielbasa, smoked sausage, etc.

I don't mean to preach, but think of your heart and arteries - just sayin'.
It must be a Midwest thing. Nothing like that out here either.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's