CB1100 Forum

Full Version: Hello from Germany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

New to the forum and to the CB world, but always with classic motorcycles in my garage (H-D, Triumph, Ducati).
Actually my first motorcycle could have been a CB550Four, twenty three years ago. But when I was going to pick it up from the dealer it didn't start and had 2000 kms more on the clocks than when I made the test drive!!??!!?? Huh obviously I walked away from that deal...
Fast forward to today, I found a very nice 2015 CB1100 EX for sale with only 10500km and in perfect mint condition, so I decided to go for it and bought it 2 days ago. Big Grin
First ride was beautiful and I'm loving the bike. It's smooth, balanced and gorgeous. Heart

[attachment=7836]
[attachment=7837]
[attachment=7838]
G’day, Rod. Welcome to the CB1100 and to the forum. Enjoy the ride.
(04-12-2018 01:31 PM)Rod 1975 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone,

New to the forum and to the CB world, but always with classic motorcycles in my garage (H-D, Triumph, Ducati).
Actually my first motorcycle could have been a CB550Four, twenty three years ago. But when I was going to pick it up from the dealer it didn't start and had 2000 kms more on the clocks than when I made the test drive!!??!!?? Huh obviously I walked away from that deal...
Fast forward to today, I found a very nice 2015 CB1100 EX for sale with only 10500km and in perfect mint condition, so I decided to go for it and bought it 2 days ago. Big Grin
First ride was beautiful and I'm loving the bike. It's smooth, balanced and gorgeous. Heart

Welcome and love the bike. Beer
Welcome Rod! Beautiful bike with some nice accessories.
Sharp looking bike Rod!
Welcome from southern Nevada, USA.
Looks good!
My first new bike was a white Honda in 1967.
My only concern was that I might be "camouflaged" in snow storms!
Hello Howdy, and welcome to the forum.
Hello from Canada...
...your white bike is handsome looking ....
ClapHello

pb
Reference URL's