CB1100 Forum

Full Version: Ride to Coleman House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Coleman House B&B in Swainsboro, GA. is well known for it's wonderful lunch buffet served 11AM to 2PM every day except Saturdays and we have been eager to see if it's reputation for great southern cooking is deserved. Departing about 9:30 AM, 50F, it was a beautiful clear morning that quickly warmed into the 70's.

WE arrived about 11:30 and the parking area was filling fast but there's lots of seating inside and out so our wait was short'

After the meal, a very fine one, we wandered about the grounds and took a few more photos. Great food, we'll be back.

Nice pics. Sounds like a great way to spend the day. I can no longer eat "southern" but it was my favorite for 67 years. I'll bet the pork chops were to die for.
It's raining and raining and more rain to come in the couldy Northwet, so very good to see a pair of great-looking CBs in some glorious sunshine.
(04-12-2018 05:51 PM)The ferret Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pics. Sounds like a great way to spend the day. I can no longer eat "southern" but it was my favorite for 67 years. I'll bet the pork chops were to die for.

As was the fried chicken, rice, gravy, casseroles, fresh fruits and salad bar. You can hurt yourself in that buffet line.
Man, I miss fried chicken
Nice pictures, redbirds. Is Sparky still enjoying the CB1100?
(04-12-2018 09:23 PM)Cormanus Wrote: [ -> ]Nice pictures, redbirds. Is Sparky still enjoying the CB1100?

Very much but yesterday's ride of 200 miles has convinced her that the seat needs a change.
AirHawk + sheepskin.
Reference URL's