CB1100 Forum

Full Version: Standard Service Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Another all S alliterative post. I think this is my thing.

When I take my CB into the mechanic for regular service they seem to have a kind of schedule from the manufacturer that shows them exactly what mileage triggers a need for what specific regular maintenance. Now I just trust them when they say it needs X or Y at this time, but is there someplace i can get a look at this schedule? googling has not lead me to any specific table or list of services.
The service schedule covers two pages in my owners manual.
It should be the same in your owners manual.
I don't think the dealer follows anything different.
(04-13-2018 10:38 AM)Rocky Wrote: [ -> ]owners manual.

ah. there's the problem. where can I download one of those?
I have a new, unused 2014 (U.S.) owners manual for sale if you need one. PM me if you're interested.
(04-13-2018 11:14 AM)LongRanger Wrote: [ -> ]I have a new, unused 2014 (U.S.) owners manual for sale if you need one. PM me if you're interested.

er...no thanks. i don't need a hard copy. i'm sure there's a download somewheres, like all things media.
Mr. Pro, are you sure you don’t have one? It is normally on the bottom of the seat. If you haven’t, pop off the seat and take a look.
I have been under the seat actually, yea. there's where i keep my registration/insurance card in a baggie. There is for sure no manual there. I don't believe i was given one with my materials back when i bought the bike either. It never really came up to look for one until a couple of months ago, when I needed to know something else.
The only on-line manual I’ve seen is from an Australian site that Cormanus posted. It is a 2010 though.
There may exist an interactive .pdf file of the 2013 English Owners Manual (for UK, France, Europe, South Africa, Ireland, Cyprus)...took me days of web searching to find it several years ago, but now I cannot remember where it came from...possibly the "dark inter-web". Angel

This file, should it actually exist, could be about 7MB in size, and may have been sent to Mr. P. Wink

If anyone else needs it, just PM me with your e-mail address and it could possibly appear in your inbox...but remember, you didn't get it from me...
(04-13-2018 01:38 PM)Gumby 1100 Wrote: [ -> ]This file, should it actually exist, could be about 7MB in size, and may have been sent to Mr. P. Wink

Thumbs Up
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's