CB1100 Forum

Full Version: Wiring diagram for turn signals.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks popgun. Not sure if I missed something. I saw the pictures which pointed out the left turn signal and running light, but didn't see a link to a drawing.

(03-22-2018 12:49 PM)popgun Wrote: [ -> ]Delta, see if this will work for you: http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread....#pid199015

Link to drawing toward end of post.
Click on the red word here where it says Click here for diagram

If thats not good let me know.
Got it! Thank you popgun and Cormanus!
(03-22-2018 01:48 PM)Cormanus Wrote: [ -> ]Or click here.

Thanks Cormanus Worship
Thumbs Up
Could someone please provide a photo of where the relay is on the 2013 CB1100 and what it looks like? I must be an idiot because I can find the right plug!

Thanks everyone.
Domeular,

Are you talking about the turn signal/position relay? Its under the gas tank. Wait a minute and check your PM. Well, I see that Bazbro posted while I was talking. Check your PM anyway.
You can find it under the fuel tank, it has 8 wires going to it, some orange and light blue ones and it sits beside another relay of sorts in a dedicated spot in front of the ecm.

The fuel connector etc. needs to be disconnected and the tank removed to gain access.Undecided
Huge help, everyone! I was going nuts testing other plugs, etc. It is for the LED turn signals I installed. I'm planning on taking the tank off for paint in a few months. I'll do it then. I appreciate the quick responses.

(03-15-2019 02:46 PM)max Wrote: [ -> ]You can find it under the fuel tank, it has 8 wires going to it, some orange and light blue ones and it sits beside another relay of sorts in a dedicated spot in front of the ecm.

The fuel connector etc. needs to be disconnected and the tank removed to gain access.Undecided
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's