CB1100 Forum

Full Version: CB1100 Forum Miles thread, sticky threads, etc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a few housekeeping notes...

For those that don't know, stuck threads (most often called sticky threads) are those that appear at the top of a section under the heading of "Important Threads". In an effort to try and keep the General Discussion area free of stuck threads I've moved the CB1100 Forum Miles thread to the Seat Time section (where it remains a sticky thread). Also to keep the number of stuck threads from growing too large, I unstuck a few of the older rally threads from the Meet Ups & Gatherings section. Those threads are still around, they just won't appear at the very top of the section as they've now been returned back to the fold with the rest of the good old regular everyday threads.

That's it. Feel free to carry on with your regular forum browsing where you're sure to find posts that are more informative and entertaining than this one (at least I hope so).
It might be helpful to create a "GLOSSARY" that explains things like "sticky threads" Why would anyone put glue on a thread? You can sew much easier with a thread that comes directly from the spool without anything on it.
Reference URL's