CB1100 Forum
Ride with Norman Reedus - Printable Version

+- CB1100 Forum (http://cb1100forum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Motorcycling - General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Ride with Norman Reedus (/showthread.php?tid=11882)

Pages: 1 2

Ride with Norman Reedus - SCCBrider - 12-05-2017 04:31 PM

Has anyone been watching Ride with Norman Reedus? I have enjoyed watching it. The first show that I watched was when he was here in Charleston. Since then he has been up to the Blue Ridge (Deals Gap). Knowing that area, I was disappointed a bit, but there were some places that he went to that were cool. I would recommend watching it, and if you have never see Long Way 'Round, I recommend that as well.

I would love to be able to make a documentary like these, but I just don't have the funds, time, skill, and I am sure I am leaving out some things. However, in my head I have already done it. I look at photos of my trips, and I can piece together a show in my own head. I have met some really great people on my rides. It's what makes riding what it is for me.

RE: Ride with Norman Reedus - Nortoon - 12-05-2017 10:23 PM

I have seen a few of his shows. He has been to some out of the way places and met some very unusual people. The best part is the scenery along the way as they are riding.

Unfortunately our weekly motorcycle show here has discontinued for the winter. But I can always search out the episodes on You Tube. That will really help when we are knee deep in snow.

RE: Ride with Norman Reedus - Rocky - 12-06-2017 03:27 AM

I've been watching the show when I remember when it's on.
Not a bad show and he puts a positive spin on riding motorcycles.

RE: Ride with Norman Reedus - The ferret - 12-06-2017 08:41 AM

I watched it last year and it seemed like a living dead love fest for a dirty haired Reedus, and evey other word was " dude".

Is it still like that?

RE: Ride with Norman Reedus - EmptySea - 12-06-2017 09:28 AM

I think the show is ok; at least there's a motorbike in the shot most of the time. As it has been more than a few years without much of my own, I can't help but say to myself as I watch, "If I had that much hair, I'd at least wash and comb it before I went on TV".

RE: Ride with Norman Reedus - Rocky - 12-06-2017 10:03 AM

I'm just guessing, but I think his disgusting hair is necessary for his TV role and he can't change it. (??)

RE: Ride with Norman Reedus - EmptySea - 12-06-2017 10:04 AM

They make hats. LOL

RE: Ride with Norman Reedus - Rocky - 12-06-2017 10:47 AM

(12-06-2017 10:04 AM)EmptySea Wrote:  They make hats. LOL

ROFL well said Thumbs Up

Ride with Norman Reedus - Cormanus - 12-06-2017 04:58 PM

And wigs!

RE: Ride with Norman Reedus - 4 Paws - 12-06-2017 06:41 PM

So, are there any motorcycle specific shows worth watching? - that aren’t “personality” driven?