CB1100 Forum
Happy New Year to all - Printable Version

+- CB1100 Forum (http://cb1100forum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Happy New Year to all (/showthread.php?tid=11992)

Pages: 1 2

Happy New Year to all - Guth - 12-31-2017 09:44 PM

As I write this there are just a few hours remaining until 2018 arrives where I live. I just wanted to take a quick moment to wish a Happy New Year to everyone who makes use of this forum whether you take the time to post here on a regular basis or simply visit this place once in a while to learn more about the CB1100.

This is a great online community and you all are certainly deserving of plenty of moto-happiness in the coming year. Here's wishing countless miles of safe riding in 2018 to all of you who do participate here sharing your motorcycling experiences. This coming year we'll look forward to celebrating the forum's fifth anniversary and with that I'd also like to give special thanks to The ferret and Cormanus for all of the time and effort that they put into this place.

All the best,
Guth

RE: Happy New Year to all - use2b - 12-31-2017 11:06 PM

midnight here , fireworks plus semi auto gunfire going off all over.

Happy New Years Everyone

RE: Happy New Year to all - Aussieflyer - 01-01-2018 03:32 AM

Happy new year to all, wishing you all safe and enjoyable travels in 2018.

RE: Happy New Year to all - Rocky - 01-01-2018 04:24 AM

A happy, safe and healthy new year to everyone and I also applaud ferret and Cormanus for their dedication and efforts Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
This is a great forum of civility and good humor. It's a pleasure to tune in here every day.

RE: Happy New Year to all - The ferret - 01-01-2018 06:31 AM

Thanks Guth and back at ya, and to all the forum members.

Coming up on 5 years. Amazing. It's been a pleasure to have been a part of it all. This forum is such a great place, and that's due to the quality of members and leadership. Thanks to Guth for starting it, thanks to Cormanus for the invaluable guidance along the way, and thanks to the forum members for being so civil, kind and intelligent. Makes coming here multiple times a day a treat instead of a job.

Also.... RIP OldF7guy and PhysicsTeacher. You guys are missed, and never forgotten.

RE: Happy New Year to all - andreas63 - 01-01-2018 06:50 AM

A Happy New Year to all Members all over the World
from Germany

RE: Happy New Year to all - redbirds - 01-01-2018 06:59 AM

A very Happy and Blessed New Year to all.

RE: Happy New Year to all - Nortoon - 01-01-2018 08:50 AM

(01-01-2018 06:50 AM)andreas63 Wrote:  İmage

The "peace" biker's hand signal. Universal in the 60s here. Now I get mostly waves on the highway and nods in the city. The occasional ol' timer will respond with the "peace" signal.

RE: Happy New Year to all - tate - 01-01-2018 09:41 AM

Happy New Year hope you all have a safe and blessed year ahead of you.

RE: Happy New Year to all - DAC - 01-01-2018 10:11 AM

Happy New Year to a great group. Thanks Guth, Ferret and Cormanus for setting up and maintaining a fine forum.