CB1100 Forum
New addition to the forum staff - Printable Version

+- CB1100 Forum (http://cb1100forum.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: New addition to the forum staff (/showthread.php?tid=8459)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

New addition to the forum staff - Guth - 04-20-2016 12:41 AM

I'm very happy to announce that Cormanus has agreed to join the ferret and myself as part of the administration staff here at the CB1100 Forum. Cormanus will be serving as a moderator as time allows. It seems that he does have quite a life outside of this forum so we'll happily take what time we can get from him.

The ferret has been tirelessly working to keep this place in line and running smoothly for quite some time now and some additional help has been overdue. Cormanus can look forward to the same pay (none) and perks ( ROFL ) that the ferret and myself currently enjoy. In addition, his standing is sure to rise amongst all of his peers back home. Not to mention that people will start to whisper amongst themselves how much more handsome he appears to be as he exudes such extreme confidence and seems so at peace with the world. Ah yes, the glorious life of a forum moderator.

Welcome aboard Cormanus! Thumbs Up

RE: New addition to the forum staff - Pterodactyl - 04-20-2016 01:22 AM

Cormanus? Oh great suffering tomcats, alas and alack, we are all surely lost. Ah well, what to do, except to say goodonya mate. Good choice Guth.

Cheers

RE: New addition to the forum staff - Chapomis - 04-20-2016 01:59 AM

Congratulations Cormanus ! This is quite the honor. A fitting title would be " co-moderator/forum cartographer.

RE: New addition to the forum staff - Rocky - 04-20-2016 02:34 AM

Congratulations Cormanus Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

RE: New addition to the forum staff - curlyjoe - 04-20-2016 04:02 AM

(04-20-2016 02:34 AM)Rocky Wrote:  Congratulations Cormanus Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

+1 Beer

RE: New addition to the forum staff - CIP57 - 04-20-2016 04:12 AM

OK guys, now that they have 2 moderators lets keep them busyThumbs Up
C has been doing Forum work for some time, glad they gave him a title to go with it.

RE: New addition to the forum staff - The ferret - 04-20-2016 04:13 AM

This is great news. Welcome Cormanus. I will pm you the list of people you have to keep an eye on. ( I keed... Everyone on this forum is great.. No need to keep an eye on anyone)

Now, get in there and nail some of those overnight cockroach spammers that try and sneak through our net

RE: New addition to the forum staff - Cormanus - 04-20-2016 04:14 AM

Thank you all. Now Where's the <ZAP> button?

RE: New addition to the forum staff - The ferret - 04-20-2016 04:15 AM

Wow I see one of your perks is having your name show up in purple on my ipad. Very cool. Mine is red like the common folk. ( trying to blend in)

RE: New addition to the forum staff - Lord Popgun - 04-20-2016 04:17 AM

Well no more bubba jokes I guess Big Grin

Congrats Cormanus! Clap

And Guth, THANK YOU for not asking me! Thanks Banana