Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2nd Anniversary
Flynrider Offline
Been There

Phoenix, AZ
RE: 2nd Anniversary
Time flies when you're having fun. I remembered my bike's 2nd birthday last week and was finding it hard to believe so much time had passed. I still refer to it as "the new bike".

This forum is an excellent resource and kudos to Guth and The Ferret for making it that way. I've participated in various Internet forums since the mid 90s. Some good, some chaotic. This is easily one of the best. Site owners and moderators give a forum its character and we CB1100 owners hit the jackpot in that respect. Thanks, guys!

Phoenix, AZ
2013 CB1100 - Big Red
1993 CB750 Nighthawk - Tahitian Blue
04-13-2015 02:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DAC Offline
High Mileage

Central Ohio, USA
Thanks and congratulations! Guth and Ferret put together and run this thing as expertly as can possibly be expected. I was on this board in June, 2013 - 10 months before I got a CB - and it just keeps getting better. I met some of you at Indy last summer and hope to meet more of you later this spring. Such a great community.
04-13-2015 04:41 PM
JustJohn Offline
1st Service Completed

New Jersey
I only recently discovered this place was born out of ADVrider. Stunning to me. That place is...um...special.. I'll leave it at special to be nice. I don't own one [yet] but really like this forum.
04-13-2015 05:36 PM
Cormanus Offline

Queensland, Australia
2nd Anniversary
G'day all,

It was source of comfort to me to discover a place in the world where people were enthusiastic about the CB1100. I've learned an enormous amount here and made some good friends. I've also read about some fascinating places and seen pictures of some of them. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you personally in May and having the opportunity to ride with you in the U.S.

Thanks Guth for providing and maintaining the forum. Thanks Ferrlet (ES this is genius) for your tireless efforts as moderator. And thanks everyone else for making a bloke so welcome.
04-13-2015 06:03 PM
Rick Froscheiser Offline
High Mileage

Tooele, Ut USA
Thanks to Guth and Ferret for the great forum. I have to agree I have learned a lot and seen some amazing pictures from all around the world thanks to you folks sharing with us. Thanks to all the members of this forum for letting me be part of the fun.

2013 CB1100
HD 45 Flathead
04-13-2015 07:33 PM
Papa Weeley Offline
High Mileage

SoCal
Congratulations and a big "thank you" from me, here, too.
Great forum, great bunch of guys, and great administrating/moderating. As a former "SuperMod" on an enormous internationally sweeping car forum, I know the trials and tribulations that can be experienced in an online forum, even with mostly great people to deal with. But this place seems to rise head and shoulders above any other I've been affiliated with (and I've been a member of a couple of dozen automotive-related sites over the years!).

*Coincidentally, the forum's 2nd anniversary is just a couple days away from my bike's 1st anniversary, so I get to double-celebrate. Beer Big Grin

[color=#FFA500][i][color=#32CD32][color=#00BFFF]Ham and eggs - a day's work for a chicken, a life-altering experience for a pig.[/color][/color][/i][/color]
2013 CB1100 #056, with too danged many mods to list.
2015 Honda CB500x
04-14-2015 10:27 AM
Rocky Offline
Been There

Nova Scotia, Canada
(04-13-2015 06:03 PM)Cormanus Wrote:  G'day all,

It was source of comfort to me to discover a place in the world where people were enthusiastic about the CB1100. I've learned an enormous amount here and made some good friends. I've also read about some fascinating places and seen pictures of some of them. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you personally in May and having the opportunity to ride with you in the U.S.

Thanks Guth for providing and maintaining the forum. Thanks Ferrlet (ES this is genius) for your tireless efforts as moderator. And thanks everyone else for making a bloke so welcome.

I too have had the privilege of seeing the road trips posted here and the great pictures from so many fascinating places around the world.
I've learned a huge amount about the CB1100 and have benefitted from the experiences of others in regards to service, maintenance and accessorizing. Such a wealth of knowledge here.

Still rockin', rollin', and ridin' after all these years
'67 BSA 441 VR, '70 Triumph Tiger 100, '02 Honda CB900F, '06 Triumph T100 Bonneville, '14 Honda CB1100A
04-14-2015 11:41 AM
jphi Offline
Break-In Period

Bordeaux (France)
This forum became me essential and inexhaustible source of information.
The whole in a very pleasant atmosphere.

Bravo et Merci
Clap Thanks

[size=large][color=#0000CD]Je suis Charlie [/color][/size]
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2015 12:28 AM by jphi.)
04-15-2015 12:28 AM
Johnboy Offline
1st Service Completed

Tennessee
This forum has been and is very important to me and I really appreciate Guth,Ferret, Cormanus,and everyone on here .. I have learned so much from it as well as had the pleasure of talking with some of you ... The CB1100 has truly brought together a special group of people from all over the world ! I am so thankful for this forum ....Johnboy Thanks

Once you have tasted the SUCCESS of riding the BEST , it's hard to settle for anything LESS........ Ride CB1100
2013 CB1100
04-15-2015 06:25 PM
EGAlvarez Offline
Running Like a Top

Chester, Virginia, USA
I'm fairly new around here but I wanted to thank you for this site as well! This forum has been a fountain of information for me. It's pretty safe to say that the passion exhibited by the members here regarding their bikes tipped me over the edge to buy mine.
Needless to say, my wife does not like this website since she sees another bike stored in the garage under a bed sheet as a waste of money..ROFL

Now that the weather has turned and the salt has been washed away, I need to start taking the Honda out for some leisurely rides!
04-17-2015 12:25 PM

[-]
Forum Friends
Premium Exhausts & Unique Parts from Japan

[-]
Recent Posts
Tire Options for our CB1100
You might like to play with the front pr . . .Tev62 — 03:09 AM
Todays weather
Partly sunny, cool, windy and 48 miles . . .GoldOxide — 07:46 PM
What did you do to/with your other bike?
... That looks like it was comforting, . . .pdedse — 05:17 PM
Todays weather
That’s the spirit, peterbaron! Keep th . . .Cormanus — 03:34 PM
What a fun trip! Didn't know they made a . . .Gone in 60 — 03:16 PM
Todays weather
Partly sunny, cool, windy and 48 miles o . . .peterbaron — 03:12 PM
Great pics, pdedse.Cormanus — 02:55 PM
The Cormanus Chronicles: Remembering Jake an...
I’m sure contemporary rollers have som . . .Cormanus — 02:53 PM

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 6,517
» Latest member: keedonald
» Forum threads: 15,975
» Forum posts: 329,751

Full Statistics

>