Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
October mini rally on the Blue Ridge.
SCCBrider Offline
Running Like a Top

South Carolina
October mini rally on the Blue Ridge.
Wow, what a great day. Got to meet up with Houtman, and The A-Man on the Blue Ridge Parkway for a ride up to Mount Mitchell. We also had Jesse on his CB1100, join us. Yes we had to deal with the leaf watchers, but it slowed me down enough to be able to enjoy the sights as well. That was my first time going to Mount Mitchell, and all I can say is wow what a view. I understand that we got lucky with such a view. No Haze, no fog, and clear as a bell. Wish more riders could have met up. I'm planning some serious riding tomorrow. I would post photos, but I don't have a photobucket account. Have a good night all. Banana
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017 08:09 PM by The ferret.)
10-26-2017 06:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mandrau Offline
1st Service Completed

Canada
RE: October mini rally on the Blue Ridge.
(10-26-2017 06:26 PM)SCCBrider Wrote:  Wow, what a great day. Got to meet up with Houtman, and The A-Man on the Blue Ridge Parkway for a ride up to Mount Mitchell. We also had Jesse on his CB1100, join us. Yes we had to deal with the leaf watchers, but it slowed me down enough to be able to enjoy the sights as well. That was my first time going to Mount Mitchell, and all I can say is wow what a view. I understand that we got lucky with such a view. No Haze, no fog, and clear as a bell. Wish more riders could have met up. I'm planning some serious riding tomorrow. I would post photos, but I don't have a photobucket account. Have a good night all. Banana

I found a way to post pics direct from my device, an iPad. I email the pic to myself. When you tap the bcc box an option pops up to use small, medium or large. Medium will comply with the forum size limit for pics. When you receive the email you sent to yourself save the image to your photo gallery and use it instead of the original. Like I said in another post, it’s a pain in the rump but it gets it done.
(This post was last modified: 10-30-2017 07:20 PM by The ferret.)
10-30-2017 06:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Forum Friends
Premium Exhausts & Unique Parts from Japan

[-]
Recent Posts
Triumph Thruxton RS Final Edition
Interesting dilema, Mr. P... my vote wou . . .pdedse — 08:16 PM
The same bike not even broken in wit . . .Ollie — 08:09 PM