Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New Items at Samurider
Cormanus Offline

Queensland, Australia
RE: New Items at Samurider
Redbird, if you say they're there, I'll believe you. I'm da... er, danged if I can see them!
02-11-2016 01:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The ferret Offline
Forum Moderator

Ohio
cOrmanus with an ipad you can do that push your fingers thing apart making the pic bigger and see them easily.

Defender of the Realm
2014 DLX (the pleasure horse)
2021 NC750X DCT (Angry Bird)
02-11-2016 04:51 AM
Cormanus Offline

Queensland, Australia
New Items at Samurider
Thank you, Ferret. I can see clearly now.
02-11-2016 01:58 PM
OcciGuy Offline
Break-In Period

France
As Jedd, I think fixing a square top box as givi, motech or hepco Becker...I'm afraid they look as pizza boxes...Is it possible someone who put one of them could post pictures please ? Thanks in advance !
Guy
02-14-2016 08:04 AM
The ferret Offline
Forum Moderator

Ohio

Defender of the Realm
2014 DLX (the pleasure horse)
2021 NC750X DCT (Angry Bird)
02-14-2016 08:59 AM
Riko Offline
High Mileage

Belgium
ow cool, those are my countrymen who travelled the world on bike, cool blog with cool pics:
http://www.wanderingsouls.be/

they used different bikes in different parts of the world, the CB they used to travel south america and maybe a bit of north america if I remember

[align=center][b]CB[color=#FFD700]1100[/color][color=#FF0000]EX[/color][/b]
Cool spoked wheels Cool

Follow [url=http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7489][i]The Belgian Build[/i][/url][/align]
02-14-2016 10:47 AM
uscgmac Offline
Running Like a Top

Long Island N.Y.
For all you Harley haters out there I have a Ultra classic to take care of the touring duty. I have the newest version which is a great bike IMO and extremely reliable with the best dealer support. I know its very subjective and some only have one do it all bike but nothing like touring on an actual touring bike. My CB is my rip around town bike which turns into 300 mi rides anyway but love them both. For those of you who have never rode a 2014 and newer Harley touring bike they are quite comfortable with excellent storage, ample power, lots of torque and great handling. Top notch brembo duel linked anti lock brakes, awesome sound system and ergos. Yes they are pricey but so are all the other touring bikes out there. I dont want my CB to be all junked up with pizza boxes and beer coolers with car windshields stuck in front, lol. Ill keep my semi cafe retro look. If I was going to stick those big square boxes on it I would probably just get an adventure bike instead. Like I said, very subjective. I think everyone should enjoy their CB as they see fit.

2014 CB1100
2014 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic
02-14-2016 12:17 PM
Cormanus Offline

Queensland, Australia
Someone said "HARLEY"!

Seriously, there's also a review of those Hepko & Beker cases on the wandering souls blog.
02-14-2016 12:35 PM
Lambotte Offline
1st Service Completed

(02-14-2016 12:17 PM)uscgmac Wrote:  For all you Harley haters out there I have a Ultra classic to take care of the touring duty. I have the newest version which is a great bike IMO and extremely reliable with the best dealer support. I know its very subjective and some only have one do it all bike but nothing like touring on an actual touring bike. My CB is my rip around town bike which turns into 300 mi rides anyway but love them both. For those of you who have never rode a 2014 and newer Harley touring bike they are quite comfortable with excellent storage, ample power, lots of torque and great handling. Top notch brembo duel linked anti lock brakes, awesome sound system and ergos. Yes they are pricey but so are all the other touring bikes out there. I dont want my CB to be all junked up with pizza boxes and beer coolers with car windshields stuck in front, lol. Ill keep my semi cafe retro look. If I was going to stick those big square boxes on it I would probably just get an adventure bike instead. Like I said, very subjective. I think everyone should enjoy their CB as they see fit.

Two bikes that I classify as my "Dream Bike": Honda CB1100 and Harley Davidson Road King. When I have some time to tour that will be my next purchase. I remain open to the other FL touring bikes but will need more time in the saddle. No bike is perfect but those two come close as far as I'm concerned. Enjoy your two great bikes.

Kevin

2013 Honda CB1100
02-14-2016 02:13 PM

[-]
Forum Friends
Premium Exhausts & Unique Parts from Japan

[-]
Recent Posts
Triumph Thruxton RS Final Edition
no kidding....that's just a picture too. . . .misterprofessionality — 07:34 AM
Triumph Thruxton RS Final Edition