Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Meet up at Alice's TODAY (Sunday) at Noon
dsinned Offline
Running Like a Top

San Jose, CA
Meet up at Alice's TODAY (Sunday) at Noon
Let's try again . . . sorry for the short notice.
07-17-2016 09:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsinned Offline
Running Like a Top

San Jose, CA
RE: Meet up at Alice's TODAY (Sunday) at Noon
Thanks to Dave (aka "Dsan1964") we had a a nice lunch at Alice's this afternoon and then a great ride over to The Coastline, up to HMB and back over the mountains via Hwy 92. Traffic was kind of heavy there (as usual) but not too bad. The weather over the entire weekend was absolutely perfect for riding! Not too warm and not too cold; just right!

We met and talked with one other guy at Alice's riding a 2013 ABS Red, but I forgot his name. He said he was a member here, but only posted once or twice since he joined the forum. I can't remember his user name, but he's definitely another local. Yesterday, I saw another red CB1100 at Alice's, but the owner rode away just as I arrived, so I never got a chance to talk to him.

Two straight days of great rides on motorcycles in the coastal area of the SF Bay Area . . . what can be better than that!!!
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2016 04:56 PM by dsinned.)
07-17-2016 04:52 PM
Elf_68 Offline
New To The Forum

California
(07-17-2016 04:52 PM)dsinned Wrote:  Thanks to Dave (aka "Dsan1964") we had a a nice lunch at Alice's this afternoon and then a great ride over to The Coastline, up to HMB and back over the mountains via Hwy 92. Traffic was kind of heavy there (as usual) but not too bad. The weather over the entire weekend was absolutely perfect for riding! Not too warm and not too cold; just right!

We met and talked with one other guy at Alice's riding a 2013 ABS Red, but I forgot his name. He said he was a member here, but only posted once or twice since he joined the forum. I can't remember his user name, but he's definitely another local. Yesterday, I saw another red CB1100 at Alice's, but the owner rode away just as I arrived, so I never got a chance to talk to him.

Two straight days of great rides on motorcycles in the coastal area of the SF Bay Area . . . what can be better than that!!!

Hi guys, I'm the guy with the red 2013 ABS that you met at Alice's. Retired, and living in Hollister. I was riding with the San Jose RAT (my other bike is a 2010 Bonneville SE). It was good talking to the 2 of you. We'll have to meet up for a ride some day.
Mike
07-20-2016 12:33 AM
dsinned Offline
Running Like a Top

San Jose, CA
Hi Mike. Nice meeting and talking to you as well. I like it up at Alice's so Hopefully will meet again. I bought my 2014 from the Honda dealer in Hollister two months ago. Btw. how do like your ABS brakes?
07-20-2016 12:55 PM

[-]
Forum Friends
Premium Exhausts & Unique Parts from Japan

[-]
Recent Posts
CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge
That's cool, Tev! Somehow, when my pho . . .Tev62 — 03:36 AM
Tire Options for our CB1100
You might like to play with the front pr . . .Tev62 — 03:09 AM
Todays weather
Partly sunny, cool, windy and 48 miles . . .GoldOxide — 07:46 PM
What did you do to/with your other bike?
... That looks like it was comforting, . . .pdedse — 05:17 PM
Todays weather
That’s the spirit, peterbaron! Keep th . . .Cormanus — 03:34 PM
What a fun trip! Didn't know they made a . . .Gone in 60 — 03:16 PM
Todays weather
Partly sunny, cool, windy and 48 miles o . . .peterbaron — 03:12 PM
Great pics, pdedse.Cormanus — 02:55 PM

[-]
Statistics
» Members: 6,517
» Latest member: keedonald
» Forum threads: 15,975
» Forum posts: 329,752

Full Statistics

>